Pigreen designs, installs, maintains advanced energy surveillance systems for buildings and industries with the aim of:
- The provision of detailed consumption reports in the context of energy control and the ISO 50001 system
- Identifying energy saving opportunities
- Control of operating conditions
- Improving the level of security
- Improving energy efficiency
- Exploiting the results of improvement through public promotion
Energy monitoring systems manage any form of energy consumed, produced or destocked.
Special meters, analysers and sensors, can monitor in real-time conditions electricity, gas, oil, steam, compressed air, water, PV etc.
Specialized software collects, stores and processes measurements, composes reports, visualizes information, offering system users easy to understand and valuable information, avoiding wasting time.